Printed from ChabadPB.org
 

CHABAD OF PACIFIC BEACH BUILDING CAMPAIGN

CHABAD OF PACIFIC BEACH BUILDING CAMPAIGN

 Email

CHABAD OF PACIFIC BEACH BUILDING CAMPAIGN

FullSizeRender (28).jpgyossi 33.jpg

  

yossi 22.jpg 

Our dream has always been to create  a community center, a place where the many diverse programs, services, and activities of our growing community can come together- a home where everyone feels welcome, where their various needs can be met, regardless of background or level of observance. We believe that the warmth and friendliness that Chabad offers is what attracts many people through its doors, and we are committed to creating that same feeling in our new facility. We are certain that this new center for Jewish life here in Pacific Beach will strengthen and create new bonds in our community as we grow together. The new Center will serve as a beacon of light and warmth for the Pacific Beach Jewish Community as well as the many visitors who come each year. 

We have signed a contract for $1.8 million dollars to purchase the land and building at 4240 Gresham St. in Pacific Beach, a 10,000 sq. foot. space. 75% of that will be covered by our mortgage, but we must pay the remaining 25% up front. Thus far, we have, with your help, raised $150,000. In order to close on the purchase, and make our dream into a reality, another $300,000 is required by April 16. The fulfillment of this dream depends on people of initiative and compassion, and of vision and generosity. We need your help!

Click Here to Donate! 

 We invite you to be a part of it

Thank you!

Yossi & Rochie Tiefenbrun

 

 

 Email
Donate

Become a partner in our vital work

 
Shabbat Services

Join us for Friday night and Shabbat morning services.

 
Parshah

The weekly Torah reading - for all ages

 
Kids Zone

Kids, enjoy the fun! Games, activities, stories and more...

 
Join Our Mailing List

Join our mailing list and never miss out!

 
Donate Online (Circle)
Chabad Of Pacific Beach

Shabbat
The Synagogue
Traveling? Find A Center
Prayer

JewishTV.jpg